Create a brief, but informative version of your brand’s message, you can:
- Relay core ideas
- Introduce new products or services
- Explain existing products and services
Brochure printing: An organized way to share information.
Have a lot to say about your business? A custom brochure is a marketing staple that gives you an extra room to tell your business story, present your prospects with products and services, or simply promote sales. Compact and versatile, business brochures can be distributed at events, sent as mailing inserts, or placed on office countertops.
Premium Gloss, Matte
8.5in x 11in
- Understand your customer
- Plan your brochure for AIDA-Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
- Design your brochure to show what the customer wants to know -- and that's whether or not your products meet their needs.
- Use images that are important to your customer
- Sell, don't tell-focus on the benefits customers will enjoy by making a purchase from you.
- Focus on readability
- Use benefits-oriented headlines inside your brochure
- Use bullet points to focus on the key features of your product or service
- Tell them what you want them to do after reading the brochure
- Give them a reason to act now